Freshslice’s pizzas are made with multigrain dough, so they contain less fat and calories than food from Pizza Hut, Subway, McDonalds, Burger King, and many other restaurants.
Our pizzas aren’t just healthier than many well-known fast food restaurants”, but they also taste great. While lots of our competitors claim to offer the best pizzas, we guarantee your satisfaction.
In 1999, Ray Russell opened the first FreshSlice Pizza location in British Columbia. In the ensuing decade, that maiden franchise blossomed into a Canadian institution, growing to encompass more than 70 locations across the country. As is the case in any business, the key to FreshSlice's growth was a desire to put the customer first, an emphasis on pizza served fresh, and the development of healthy options such as multigrain dough and low-fat pies. Though the menus vary by location, the franchises offer gourmet combinations such as the barbecue chicken and classic staples such as pepperoni. They also let clients select toppings to create their own pizza or mix-and-match a pie by bringing together eight slices of a different type, an ability usually available only to rainbows.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Managing the day-to-day responsibilities of an independent company and generate new customers in an assigned high-volume territory• Ensures productive and positive relationships with prospective customers (high level of customer service and professionalism required.)
2. Client acquisition, relationship building and follow-ups. (Organization and persistence needed)
3. Responsible for meeting performance targets for sales and quality (drive and competitive edge!)
4. Document customer orders in an accurate and timely manner (precise and punctual)
Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of the basic of construction is required. Self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge
• Desire and dedication for a long term professional career (room for growth)
• Passion to learn and thrive in a competitive environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Management experience preferred, but not required
• Professional, confident and well presented
• Valid drivers' license a bonus but not essential
To be successful in this role
Have exceptional troubleshooting and customer handling skills
Internet Program developer skills
20:00 July 18 2014
Submit your application
Mon 3 Mar 2014